What is the Opportunities Fund?
- A program that assists persons with disabilities to prepare for, obtain and maintain employment.
- It provides financial assistance for training, self-employment and wage-subsidized employment and adaptive equipment.
Who is Eligible?
- Persons who have a permanent disability or chronic health condition
- Persons who are unemployed or underemployed
- Persons who are eligible to work in Canada
- Persons who are ineligible for Employment Insurance programs and services
- Persons who reside in the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Sea to Sky Corridor or Sunshine Coast
How to Apply?
- Work with an Employment Case Manager
- Self-referral may be considered, please contact a Community Coordinator
What Areas Do We Serve?
Tel: (604) 451-5511
Fax: (604) 630-3041
The Opportunities Fund
2805 Kingsway, Vancouver V5R 5H9