- Registered business with Canada Revenue Agency (GST#) and has a legal business name
- Have been in business for 1 year
- Have WCB coverage and provide the Worksafe Account #
- Covers the Mandatory Employee Related Costs (MERCs)
- Offer the likelihood of on-going long-term employment upon completion of the wage subsidy
To discuss a wage subsidy, connect with the Community Coordinator in your area. Click to see map below. Click below for Employer Application Form.
All the forms below require Adobe Acrobat Reader:
ADOBE ACROBAT READER DOWNLOAD
What Areas Do We Serve?
Tel: (604) 451-5511
Fax: (604) 630-3041
The Opportunities Fund
BC Centre for Ability
2805 Kingsway, Vancouver V5R 5H9
The Opportunities Fund For Persons with Disabilities is a program of the BC Centre for Ability.
The Government of Canada has contributed funding to this initiative
OPPORTUNITIES FUND PROGRAM
About Opportunities Fund
Frequently Asked Questions
Client Application Forms
Employer Application Form