This position’s primary responsibility is to work together with the IT and ITQ teams to ensure the smooth and efficient implementation of SharePoint, Salesforce (SFDC) application, and digital transformation initiative. This includes the development of reporting/dashboards, user administration setup and management, role-based security settings, the configuration of standard and custom entry fields. They will also be involved in helping manage vendors and provide data analytics to drive decision making process for the Director of IT and Building Operations. This position is based in Vancouver, Canada for an 8 month contract with a possibility of extension.
- Provide coordination support to the Salesforce project team across BCCFA
- Coordinate with ITQ and Director of IT to maintain associated documents, including agendas, minutes and the CRM roadmap.
- Participate in business solution design sessions with key stakeholders to understand current business process and identify business pain points and objectives
- Ability to work with confidential client and staff data to support the development of an appropriate cloud-based workflow for accounting, HR, IT, and other programs across BCCFA
- Support the development of Visio diagrams to document the client’s current business flow and how that will change once our solution is implemented
- Support the creation of project plans, status reports, reporting and resource management for special projects (using online project management tools)
- In collaboration with the IT department, assist in the development of Request for Proposal documents and coordinate the selection process for external vendors to provide specific services with respect to Salesforce and other IT related services.
- Develop training documentation, as needed, for programs using technology services offered by the Centre
- Conduct or delegate regular maintenance and backup to sustain application performance and functionality
- Identify and help implement improvements in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Provides support to ITQ and IT team in the definition of test cases related to the business requirements and coordinates User Acceptance Testing
- Provide support in account maintenance of database systems IE Salesforce, Active Directory, Azure, etc
- Provide support with office administration duties as required
- Other duties as required
- Grade 12 graduation and a post secondary education in I.T. Management and Consultation or equivalent in work experience.
- 2 years of experience as an office administrator
- 1 year of experience as a consultant
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge with Salesforce.com Administrator (strongly preferred)
- Experience with project management tools and processes
- 1 year experience in technical documentation writing
- Ability to gather detailed business process and technology requirements
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in order to assist with a myriad of system issues and answer questions regarding product set-up.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with little supervision
- Proficient with office suite
- Experience with vendor management, contract management, and office administration
Working Conditions & Provisos
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Valid BC driver’s license and use of own car for work, may require travel to regional offices
- May be called upon to work evenings and weekends
- Appointment subject to satisfactory completion of a criminal records check
- Adhere to the philosophy, policies and procedures of the Centre
Please provide cover letter, resume and salary expectation to Wade.Fung@bc-cfa.org